According to the book, Super Immunity, "The key to obtaining incredible health is to eat more fruits and vegetables, nuts, seeds, beans, and other nutrient-rich foods. Consuming these nutrients in their raw form will give the maximum benefit."
What does this mean?
to do list:
1. Eat a large salad every day
2. Buy some raw nuts and seeds~stick 'em in your glove compartment, stash some in your desk at work…have good stuff accessible
3. Eat green vegetables every day, raw or cooked~add some in to soups, or stews
not to do list:
1. Avoid barbecue meats, especially processed meat
2. Fried foods (ok, we knew that)
3. Full-fat dairy
4. Soda, sugar and artificial sweeteners
5. White flour products