TOO BUSY TO WORKOUT? But hey, what's the alternative? Well, we end up with sore and tired backs, weak core muscles and bad posture. We may even feel a little sad if we are sitting too much at the desk. Gotta move it or lose it:) Here are some ideas for you to start your week~
1. Cultivate A Morning Ritual:
* Water upon waking up.
* Stretch for 5-10 minutes, even if it's while the water gets hot for the shower…forward fold, sidebend, breathe!
* Eat breakfast. Many people skip it, or just grab a coffee and a bagel/muffin and go. By noon, their energy levels drop significantly. Implement a new habit of starting the day with a Green Shake.
2. Write down your goals for the week or month. Post your thoughts to the dashboard or fridge. Grab a friend and walk at lunch! (giving yourself a destination is a good one, too...walk to lunch, for example.)
3. Get motivated by putting on headphones and workout song by song~squats & lunges to Taylor Swift, planks & pushups to Justin Timberlake. Even if it's only 20 minutes a day~that's ok~YAY!